deluxe suiteOPENING AUG. 2014
This room category reflects the warmth of Java island with a collection of hand-carved furniture in Joglo style made of old recycled teak wood. The extensive use of indigenous timber and touches of local artistry soothe the senses for heightened relaxation. It comes with a private terrace and a spa-inspired en-suite bathroom. Rooms are located in a lush tropical forest.
Our new building will offer a rooftop swimming pool among the forest canopy.
- complimentary wi-fi connexions
- 1 TV, DVD/CD Player with CD collections
- ipod station
- individually controlled air conditioning
- in room safe
- IDD telephone
- tea and coffee facilities
- 24 hour GPA service.
- Queen Bed or twin bed (on request and upon availability)
- extra Queen Bed option upon availability (and subject to extra chargee)
- 3 adults (subject to extra charge) or 2 adults + 2 children (subject to extra charge if more than 8 years old)
This room category offers a view on the Jungle. You can reach the building within a 5 minutes walk from the main pool.
NB: Guests who would like a view of the Ayung River Valley should book one of our villas.